DHT works fine for an hour or so, then get "Waiting to log in" message. Disabling/Enabling DHT fixes problem. (Win 8.1)

EtherGnat

I've been getting this ever since I upgraded to Windows 8.1 on this machine. I've tried several fixes but none seem to help. Other than that everything with uTorrent is working great, and as I have a number of RSS subscriptions set up it's a real hassle to not be able to just leave uTorrent running and forget about it. I've tried reinstalling uTorrent and deleting old config files as well.  Any help is appreciated. 

Windows Defender and the stock fireall. I tried switching over to Sophos which I also have access to, but for some reason it was determining uTorrent was a virus and kept it from working at all. I'd have thought if it was a problem with the antivirus or firewall it would likely not work at all rather than work great for half an hour and then stop. At any rate I've just tried switching over to Panda Antivirus and disabling the firewall entirely but the problem persists.  

Archived