Startup Sort

dynamak

Hi. Simple question here, hopefully something I've overlooked.

Upon startup of utorrent plus, is there a way for the program to be at the very top of the window. My program opens with the window being about half way down.  In other words, when I start utorrent I would like to be on torrent #1 and not halfway down and have to scroll up.

Thank you in advance!

Hi. Simple question here, hopefully something I've overlooked.

Upon startup of utorrent plus, is there a way for the program to be at the very top of the window. My program opens with the window being about half way down.  In other words, when I start utorrent I would like to be on torrent #1 and not halfway down and have to scroll up.

Thank you in advance!

Version and screent shot??? We can not mind read here..

version 3.4.2 Beta (build 37820) (32-bit)

Screen shot of what?  The program does NOT start up with the highlighted bar at the TOP of all the torrents in list,,,,,The highlighted bar is halfway down the list of torrents.  So for example, I have 300 torrents in my list, and when the program starts up, torrent #150 has the HIGHLIGHTED bar on top of it.  I have to scroll up every time to get to the top of the list.

PS- it wasn't necessary to add your comment about mind reading.  Kinda rude ya know.

Archived