Priority system and file skip doesn't work at all.

euniqe

Hey everyone,

I just reformatted my computer and after installing my OS I installed uTorrent. 

Just tried downloading a magnet file, and yep all good, downloading at good speed. 

Only problem is, clicking "don't download" doesn't do anything, and low-priority files are treated as normal-high (still downloads at significant speed when 80% of the torrent is low-priority, the remaining 20% high-priority)

Attached is a picture of what I'm on about. (file names omitted)

post-381442-0-62990500-1423557050_thumb.

As you can see, there is about 2 or 3 gigabytes of data I simply do not want to download. Not only that, but those files are being downloaded at almost double the rate of the files I set as high priority and those files are at the same speed as low-priority files (it just chooses to download highs first thank god - at least that works).

so yeah. The file priority sytem and file skip on my uTorrent is completely, utterly broken. 

I just reformatted so I don't have any configuration files or anything like that left over from a previous installation. I don't wanna have to use bitTorrent or something like that, uTorrent is my favourite. But if I can't choose which files to download (like I ALWAYS HAVE BEEN ABLE TO) then I guess I have no choice.

That doesn't show the files in piece order, nor does it properly show a bug.

................................................How does it not show a bug?

It clearly shows the files being downloaded when they're set to skip. That is a bug by every possible definition. Usually the progress bar goes completely red, and the files DO NOT DOWNLOAD. 

Jesus, how did you become admin?

Fuck it, I'm out of here. 

Archived