cant download torrent

tosser

Hi, I am very new to this forum and to UTorrent generally so please excuse me should my question be rather stupid.

I run windows 7 on IE11 and have downloaded 3.4.2 [ build 38758]. I also have VLC media player.

When I download a film via Magnet it registers on my UTorrent page and all is well. Should there be no "Magnet" link I click on "Torrent" and up pops Adobe Reader X asking me to accept its terms etc, etc and the download appears to go elsewhere; where I am not sure, anyway I want all my downloads to go onto my UTorrent page.

May I  ask if someone can please explain what I should do in idiots terms. Thanks.

Hi Joele, Thanks very much. Have done as you said but no difference. Tried to download "torrent" and got a message " This file does not have a program associated with it for performing this action".

Should I delete adobe reader, I only use laptop for emails and downloding films. I could uninstall UTorrent and then reinstall it; would that help. Perhaps current UTorrent is corrupted. Thanks

Archived