If you need assistance configuring your firewall read this.

SL83

Yeah, I just went over everything again. I'm thinking of setting it back to default and uninstalling the program itself and reinstalling it.

However I am a very patient man... I have video games to play after all. <Metal Gear Online Rules!>

Anyway SL83, I'll wait till you get back online... whenever that is. Hope to hear from you, hope you are enjoying your time off.

:P

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please, yes! I would love you help! I don't know if you're back yet - you said you would be out of the country for about 3 months from 7/23 on - but I'll download the program and follow the rest of your instructions and just wait until you're able to get to me. Thanks in advance!

I would love your help with setting up uTorrent. I have tried to set up port forwarding for my modem but it doesn't seem to be working at all. I'm not sure if you're back yet, but I've added you in MSN anyway (Blingie.10). Could you please let me know when it is possible for you to help me? Thanks.

Also there is probably a large time difference between you and me (I am GMT +10), so we will have to work out an appropriate time.

Hope you can help me!

Ben

Hi guys having problems forwarding my port and now torrent saying it is aproblem with my network configerations. When I first downloaded torrent all was fine and dandy port/speed every thing was ok. Then I received a Windows automatic update and it has gone downhill fast. Any one help? SL83 hope you are back soon ready to throw this thing in to the drink!

Hi SL83 great to hear you are back! I can't seem to contact you time difference could be the problem I will try your hotmail address but I here you don't check it much. My problem Is I can't forward my port I have downloaded your file and waiting now for your call email address is chefonwater@hotmail. Hope you will call soon:/

Is there anyway someone could help on setting up uTorrent 1.6 for clearwire internet connection: ClearPremium 1.5M, 256K???

I am running avast! virus program and comodo firewall...could any of those be causing the slow speeds like 0kb/s....

For some reason none of the ports i try to use are open...do i really need an open port for downloads???

thanks for any help in this project of mine.

Hi i also would Love ur help if ur still offering that is?

My problem is that i have use portforwards forum like other people have done but i still can get uTorrent to work to 100%

I Use ZoneAlarm Suite 6.5 and The New BT Home Hub as my means to connect to the net.

So what i would like from u is to help sort out uTorrent and if u know anything about ZoneAlarm may have a look at configuring it better.

Hope to hear form u ASAP my Email is CcX200394@hotmail.co.uk

Heh. Hope you had a good rest and you are not inundated with requests.

I seriously need help with this portforwarding thing. It is doing my head in. Will wait for you on MSN - contact me as gamesdancer@hotmail.com.

I am using a Belkin modem/router as well as a D-Link Wireless (I know!). Just don't know where to go from here and have always thought I was quite an intelligent person! That red exclamation mark just won't go away and give me the green tick of freedom. Will wait to hear from you. Many thanks in absolute anticipation.

Hi,

I would love it if you could help me!

I'm not sure if it is a port forwarding error thats causing my slow DL speeds, but if you could just have a look it might help.

I'm using the Belkin MIMO Modem/Router (F5D9630UK), with a dekstop connected through an ethernet cable and my laptop through the wireless.

My ISP is plusnet, who don't restrict P2P, and I've got a 5.5mb connection.

I've tried downloading the Slackware ISO and I get a maximum of 20kps.

I'm currently running my laptop through the DMZ and I can sometimes get a higher kps but rarely.

If you could just have a look to check that my router is set up correctly it might help!

My email is M_Taylor40@hotmail.com, ive already added you and I'm just waiting for your response.

Thanks!

M_Taylor40

• 1 month later...

hi i have a crappy computer it has 128mb ram and windows xp and all the up to date stuff. i would love it if you could help with utorrent. itried doing the portforwarding thing but it didnt seem to work. i have a bt 1800hg 2wire thingy. my utorrent doesnt seem to be downloading anything ever. i have a bout 2mb connection.

my email adress is arun_khuttan_!@hotmail.com

Thanks

i have already added you just waiting for a response thanks.

p.s you must be a very patient guy to do this i hope you get paid. lol. thanks once again.

Archived