utorrent bug when opening a .torrent file

sscoop

i set up utorrent with its settings in the executable folder and i use for the path to store torrents "./torrents" (i ussed "torrents" in beta 462 since that way was working) and when i open a webpage and click to open the torrent (not save) most of the times uTorrent does not save the torrent file and the next time it starts gives an error (torrent file cannot be found). sometimes even if i save tha file and openit form my hdd this problem occurs. ( i dont suspect that the relative path folder har anything to do with this behaviour i just mentioned that because i'd like to stay the same between versions if possible, with either ./ or nothing)

nope, not really. i dont even have that option in advanced and also the error i get is "Error: <file_name.torrent> not found in D:\MyTools\uTorrent\torrents" (<file_name.torrent> is an actual torrent file and with the realtive path ./torrents specified the full path D:\MyTools\uTorrent\torrents appeares as it should, the path is also ok but the torrent file never gets copyed there i think).

Archived