tick marks for time elapsed in speed tab.

hominiD

the ability to quickly switch the scale of the graph in the beta is super-handy, but the tab would be just that little bit more useful if there could be marks (labled or not) to easily gage the amount of time past since some change has been made to the sharing parameters.

unnecessary?

it was just something that i thought would be useful. for me. for the way that i use utorrent.

i understand that if you set a limit to either the download or upload speed it will show as a green or red bar on the graph, but there are other settings that can affect the download or upload speed and it would be useful have the time markers to gauge the effect that the changes have. such as how much overall dl speed has changed by adding a torrent, or if adding a needed seed is going to double the time to download a torrent i want now. sure i can watch the immediate results, but being able to make the change, then come back 10 minutes or a half hour later to see how everything is working out in the aggregate would free me to deprioritize my piracy.

again, i just thought of a tiny change that i thought i'd mention because if it would be useful to me, it might be to a few other folks, too.

you're probably right; i almost certainly put too much worry into downloading & sharing. it just seems like such a miniscule thing - most useful charts label the x,y axes (yeah, but it really is the plural. weird.)

ultimately, now it's out there. it'll either happen or it won't. thanks for the replies.

Archived