Problem with downloads

Dagahss

µTorrent Pro 2.125.181

Device Model: motorola XT1058

Android OS: 4.4.4

I've been using μTorrent for quite some time. Until last week I was able to download torrents without any problem. But lately when I try to download any torrent files I get the error: "failed to add torrent...[FILE NAME] " I've tried different torrents to make sure it wasn't a file error, then I tried the same torrents with the Windows version to make sure that μTorrent on android was the problem and I confirmed it was only a μTorrent for android problem.

I attach a screen capture.

Anyone experiencing something simmilar?. Thank you very much.

post-383044-0-12332600-1426817307_thumb.

I have a similar problem, updating from maybe two or three older versions of the app to the current 2.125.

Usually when I clicked on a torrent link it would open up the app and add it. Now when I click on a link it fails to add the torrent, I've also tried adding the torrent by url but it still fails.

The only way I've been able to add a torrent is to download the torrent file and open it, hope that's helpful.

It's so much easier having to click a torrent link and have it automatically added to the torrent client. Having to manually download and open every single torrent is a little inconvenient.

Maybe this is a bug and gets fixed soon.

Archived