Half Open Connection -.-!

FighterVn

safemode3hj.jpg

look at this pic and help me -.-! My CPU properties display that i'm using SP2 but when run path to open more connection it show me that i'm using SP1 or Lower -.-! anyways, when i start downloading with utorrent or other torrent download program , my network will be disconnectd, i dont know why -.-! someone help me to fix this -.-!

What the hell...? Uh, maybe you might want to reinstall your Windows first? I'm not sure what service pack you have installed, but if you really don't, you have bigger problems at hand. Support for SP1 is starting to get phased out, and it's got plenty more security issues.

This may sound stupid, but try reinstalling the Win XP SP 2 patch.

If it's an option in your uninstall menu, try removing it first.

I hope you have a system backup to recover from...when windows gets in that kind of state, (conflicting/old DLLs) it usually 'dies' not long after.

The Windows XP Service Pack number displayed in System Properties is just a registry entry at HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version. It can be changed either by editing the registry or using a tweaker such as X-Setup Pro, it does not necessarily mean that the service pack is actually installed. But the version of TCPIP.SYS being reported by the patcher should be accurate, which can easily be verified by viewing the file's properties with Explorer in C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers. Switeck's advice will very likely have to be followed.

Archived