Is it possible to save the "when download is completed" settings?

Guest dogfart

Guest dogfart

Hi,

i generally LOVE utorrent; but there's a very strange feature/bug concering the standby/shutting down/hibernation settings upon completion of all downloads: i use this feature alot because i often download when i'm away. The problem is that i have to set up this settings EVERYTIME I restart utorrent. Weirdly enough on my Mac there is a option for shutting down utorrent when all downloads are finished (and this option is retained after a restart). Is this done on purpose or is this just a bug?

Best regards

Hi,

i generally LOVE utorrent; but there's a very strange feature/bug concering the standby/shutting down/hibernation settings upon completion of all downloads: i use this feature alot because i often download when i'm away. The problem is that i have to set up this settings EVERYTIME I restart utorrent. Weirdly enough on my Mac there is a option for shutting down utorrent when all downloads are finished (and this option is retained after a restart). Is this done on purpose or is this just a bug?

Best regards

Version? Well just unchecked that option and utorrent will be one and running. That is how i set mine and when I get back I can close it down.

Archived