Jump to content

Error: The Syntaxsis of the filename, foldername or volumename is not valid (WriteToDisk)


xvilo

Recommended Posts

Hi,

 

I have never ever had this error before, my error is "Error: De syntaxsis van de bestandsnaam, mapnaam of volumenaam is onjuist. (writeToDisk)". (yes, thats dutch). It could be translated to "Error: The Syntaxsis of the filename, foldername or volumename is not valid (WriteToDisk)". or when I googled it, it could also be "Error: The filename, directory name or volume label syntax is incorrect"

 

Anyway, i'm not having weird unicode characters in my downloads, yes, the file path does not exceed the maximum allowd characters (its saved in D:\downloads\ok\[folder]\[file])....

It is now with 80% of my downloads, the other 20% is downloading just fine.... 

 

image of my queue:

post-385766-0-20031700-1432677775_thumb.

 

Please help me

 

Thanks in advance,

 

xvilo

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...