HELP UTORRENT IS TAKING OVER MY COMP PLEASE HELP ME

SkyTecZYTv2

UTORRENT IS TAKING OVER MY COMP ALL MY EXE FILES LEAD TO UTORRENT AND I CAN PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES SOME OF MY GAMES ARE >>> FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS 2 FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS 3

AND MINECRAFT AND ALL LEAD TO UTORRENT I CANT PLAY THEM AND THE ICONS ARE CHANGED WHEN I TRY TO DELETE UTORRENT IT WONT LET ME I CLICK UNISTALL NOTHING HAPPENS. I CLICK IT AGAIN SAYS WAIT FOR IT TO FINSH UNISTALLING BUT IT DOESNT EVEN UNITSTALL HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ON WINDOWS VISTA

UTORRENT IS TAKING OVER MY COMP ALL MY EXE FILES LEAD TO UTORRENT AND I CAN PLAY ANY OF MY GAMES SOME OF MY GAMES ARE >>> FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS 2 FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS 3

AND MINECRAFT AND ALL LEAD TO UTORRENT I CANT PLAY THEM AND THE ICONS ARE CHANGED WHEN I TRY TO DELETE UTORRENT IT WONT LET ME I CLICK UNISTALL NOTHING HAPPENS. I CLICK IT AGAIN SAYS WAIT FOR IT TO FINSH UNISTALLING BUT IT DOESNT EVEN UNITSTALL HELP PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! IM ON WINDOWS VISTA

Go to safe Mode with Networking and uinstall utorrent and then reboot and reinstall but this time disassociate non torrent files from utorrent. Also since we have no idea what version your using that will be harder to identify the problem to fix.

Archived