Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Today I had to do a forced shutdown and when I restarted, all my torrents were gone.

So I ended up messing up the resume.dat file when I first tried to replace it in BEncode, but was able to recover older versions from one of those undelete programs.

However, even when I save the resume.dat file in %appdata%, uTorrent renames it to resume.dat.[long-ass-number].bad

I thought it might be uTorrent, so I installed BitTorrent and did the same thing and the same result recurred.

So... help...



Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...