Utorrent cannot open and Computer slows down

Loki22

After I downloaded Utorrent in my computer it just works fine and I can download torrent files easily from other websites. After some months, I tried to download a new torrent file but once I clicked the button to download it, Utorrent software is opening but the torrent file is not viewing in it and after some minutes, the torrent file just viewed immediately in utorrent software and I clicked OK to download it. But after sometime, the download almost finishes but suddenly my computer got stuck and freezes, even my download, and after few minutes it started to work again but my computer goes slow. I decided to just restart my computer and it booted up normally but when i tried to open utorrent software, it doesn't open even if I run it as administrator, and my computer started to slow down again. I opened the Task Manager to end the process of utorrent and my computer started working normally again. I tried several times opening it but it doesn't work so I decided to just uninstall it and download it again in the original website of utorrent but it doesn't downloads and come in my computer and the process is there in the task manager. I just restored my computer to an earlier time and utorrent software is there but still doesn't work and my computer slows down. I can't even download new torrent files. Could anyone help me and suggest how to fix and prevent it from happening again. (I download Torrent files usually from Piratebay and Isohunt)

Archived