"Disk overloaded 100%" and Windows freeze

alissonpc

I have a new PC, Sata 3 hard disk. When I'm downloading torrent and keep using PC, all normal. But if I leave the PC with utorrent working only, a message "Disk Overloaded 100% appear on uTorrent and Windows 7 freeze. Sooooooooooo sloooooow. The hard disk work light on pc case became on for 6 seconds and flashes all the time. Restart the PC button on the cabinet is the only option i have, and Windows load slow than normal.

When i had the old PC, this not happened, the internet is the same (2.5 Mbps), the difference is only that the old PC had IDE hard disk and Windows 7 x86 , this is Sata 3 hard disk and Windows 7 X64.

This only happen when i let uTorrent alone downloaging. I downloaded here now almost 2GB of file using Firefox, Windows Live Messenger, Winamp, Word 2010, etc... And system don't freeze or nothing, no problem. But when i close all and let only utorrent downloading and i went for dinner, when i came out only seeing the PC hard disk case light locked and flashing only one time i just know that Windows is freezed. And yes, it was.

So how can i fix this? If i let the PC without nothing working, only the system yet, it don't freeze. Temperatures it's OK here.

[intel Core i7 2600 3.4 Ghz

ASUS P8Z68-V PRO Model 1.xx BIOS Rev. 0801

2x4GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz

Hard Disk Seagate Barracuda SATA 3 1TB

etc. (i think items above it's the most important things)]

Archived