Hindi Translations

major9

• 10 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
If your language is not listed here or translated yet, feel free to email firon@utorrent.com with your email adress for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System http://translate.utorrent.com/index.php ), your nickname in the forums and the language to translate.

From http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=190961#p190961

Hindi is at 51.03% now, so we need a new translator :)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Who else is working as active translators? Please update to the latest version of the language template you have. Post back here so we can discuss and better synchronize our efforts. uTorrent needs a hindi translation!

@shivj: hindi translation is at around 42%, so no active translator atm.

If your language is not listed here or translation status is less than 80% (check it here) and you want to help translating uTorrent to your language (should be your mother tongue) than email Firon or schnurlos with your valid email address for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System), your nickname here in the forums and the language which you want to translate or help with.

FOR THIS YOU MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT!

So just send me an email :)

@schnurlos. I have already been added to the system by Firon. I was just inquiring about any other active translators because upon reading this thread, it seems there may be at least one or two. But it seems I am the only one atm as you have indicated.

• 7 months later...

@all . I m back sorry for not translating the work. I will now be ending this for once and all. This is the starting time and i m gonna sit all the night.....:D. Again to all ,. I always say that one needs to maintain the local copy of translation as well as the string are changed (moved UP and Down) and the translation is lost. If you have a local copy one can reuse it.,.,,,

@all, i am right now translating and as well as updating the old strings , so before working , one should download the translation, apply change and let me know before applying any changes....can mail me providing the yahoo / gmail id for online collaboration.....translating the build 23894 and have completed till page 4 of 65. Will be posting the updates....

• 1 year later...

Guys, in order to speed up the translation for the Hindi language pack, I recommend using the Nepali language pack as a reference. It has a lot of similar words that can be used (example: डाउनलोड गति, उतोर्रेंट के बारे में, etc.) and others can be modified to fit Hindi.

I would also like to contribute to the Hindi language pack. Please let me know how I can do so.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Archived