utorrent 3.4 build 29765 tabs does not show info

BMW-X7

Where does one find this check box?
and it doesn't give the dialogue box at the beginning asking file destination etc too!!

That is because the checkbox to show the add dialogue is unchecked by default in ver 3.4.

Options-Preferences-UI Settings-

Check - Show Options to change the name...

Regards

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere, not that I have done an intensive search. With no forthcoming update fixing this issue I thought I'd mention a workaround I found. To get I found this out on my own, I thought I'd mention how I am able to get the "Detailed Info Pane" to show info on a job.

The TL;DR method is that re-sorting by one of the columns in the "Torrent Jobs List" will show info for a torrent that has already been selected. If one clicks on another torrent, the old torrent's info will remain.

A more useful method to perform this is to sort the torrent list by clicking on the "#" column. Then, select the desired torrent in the "Torrent Jobs List". Re-sort the list by clicking on the "#" column . The torrent info should appear as it expected. The toolbar also regains some functionality, but it still doesn't function as it should.

Attempting to sort the torrent list a second time will deselect the torrent; there will still be a gray dotted box outlining the row.

This is at least what works for me in Windows 7.

I haven't seen this mentioned elsewhere, not that I have done an intensive search. With no forthcoming update fixing this issue I thought I'd mention a workaround I found. To get I found this out on my own, I thought I'd mention how I am able to get the "Detailed Info Pane" to show info on a job.

The TL;DR method is that re-sorting by one of the columns in the "Torrent Jobs List" will show info for a torrent that has already been selected. If one clicks on another torrent, the old torrent's info will remain.

A more useful method to perform this is to sort the torrent list by clicking on the "#" column. Then, select the desired torrent in the "Torrent Jobs List". Re-sort the list by clicking on the "#" column . The torrent info should appear as it expected. The toolbar also regains some functionality, but it still doesn't function as it should.

Attempting to sort the torrent list a second time will deselect the torrent; there will still be a gray dotted box outlining the row.

This is at least what works for me in Windows 7.

tried the # sorting method and works like a charm! but please someone fix this lol.

Archived