Auto Download questions

fleetingyouth

Hi,

I'm having trouble with half my rss feeds. I know this comes up a lot and Ive read about 50 posts on it but it doesnt seem to solve my issue.

I set the feed up checked auto download and use smart filters. that worked for a bunch and they download as they are posted. Several just wont download though. Ive tried no smart filter, resetting it up. If i manually click the torrent it downloads they always post to the feed list when a new one arrives but just wont download.

Its not a major issue but it would be nice if they all worked.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for the help. I have also tried setting as priority, checking the smart filter in RSS downloader and various combinations,

Yes downloading the whole thing is what I want. My feeds are direct feeds of the author,show,resolution. So no filters are needed.

Here is an example of one that didnt work this morning. these are the same settings that are on the ones that didnt work. You can see the new episode is posted to the list but not downloaded. If I click it it will download.

y6raggF.jpg

Since you quoted me in your reply I assume you can see the question mark at the end indicating uncertainty and further explanation.

So thank you NO was very helpful.

If I open the RSS downloader click on the favorites tab then click on one of the shows listed what I previously posted is what I see. I'm not sure what you mean otherwise. Is there someway to further open up something for a specific show?

Ok this is a screen shot of a show that just downloaded automatically properly. This is the same as above except I didnt have the favs checked. They are always checked I had just unchecked them before I took the original screenshot. All my feeds look exactly like this except different RSS. about half work and half do not. I think this is what the link is saying you are looking for.

4J7E76m.jpg

Look I'm not trying to be a jerk. I read the entire thing unless you are expecting there to be all kinds of filters this is all the link talks about. As stated above I have NO filters I have NO need for filters my RSS feeds are direct to exactly what I want to download. So otherwise I dont know.

If i do this...

Screenshot of Options->RSS Downloader-> favorites->your show

Guess what thats what the picture shows. if I look at your link this is what it talks about. the only difference between what they talk about and mine is i have no filters.

there is an asterisk in the filter box which is what the guide and the forum says is need when you have no filters. I have an asterisk in all my feeds including the ones that work the example in the last screenshot is of a WORKING feed. it does not need anything added to work. Thats why i cant figure out the problem some work and some do not.

Archived