Cannot install utorrent

julianhtc

Hi, so I got a new mac recently and I have OSX 10.9 (mavericks). I was trying to download utorrent, and it says that it opens an installer program to test if it is safe. I click continue continue by agreeing on the terms and conditions, then it asks me if I want some page to be my homepage and I click decline offer, but then nothing happens. I cannot click the next continue button, I cannot do anything. I tried clicking: accept offer and nothing happens... please help.

I'm currently experiencing the same problem. Brand new Macbook Pro running Mavericks.

After declining the offer the Installer hits 100% of one core. I only waited 5 minutes as I'm terribly impatient, but I have no reason to believe waiting 30 or 60 would make any difference.

The uTorrent Installer window still has the Offer bullet highlighted blue. At the bottom Go Back appears clickable, Continue is not. Clicking Go Back doesn't appear to do anything.

You can indeed install the stable version of utorrent.

Download it and then also download an app called pacifist.

Instead of running the package installer, use pacifist to open the utorrent package. then extract the utorrent app and drag it into your app folder. done.

Archived