Attention needed on skins page.

savaden

This is BloodStaindHurricane (created a new name a while back).

Is there anyone that could possibly "clean up" the skins page? This is getting ridiculous. There are now 2 EXACT copies of my vista.revamp toolbar, re-upped by some idiot(s) and named something different. Morons. I mean, what do they get out of that? Of course, they uploaded these toolbar dupes under my old name(BSH), but is there anyway to track who actually did it? If you ask me, the present skins browsing system should be thrown out, and replaced with something better. Hell, even a plain thread in the forums with toolbars would be better IMO. I'm sure the User Interface Design mods could keep it pretty clean.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*edited*

...Thanks for the email, Determination...and the concern over the name change.

It could have easily been someone else posting here as me...especially after the way those clowns copy toolbars.

Anyways, I hope the current skins page/system is considered for some sort of change. Thanks.

Firon and I removed a bunch of dupes / problems this weekend. I looked through the Icons page, and I didn't see any dupes (people uploading another of the same icon). Many of the icons on the page are variants, or have different functions (like program icons, vs. .torrent icons). Feel free to point out any that I missed.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

toolbar section: black OS = dupe (wittingly placed over black orbs...lol)

Updated 6.07.07

toolbar section: blue squares = dupe of maxthon2 crossover

status section: There are a few dupes of my vista revamp 2 toolbar on the status icons page.

toolbar section: Also, my Maxthon2 Crossover toolbar is actually showing as my Aquazureus status set. Weird.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Heh, Firon just cleaned the skins page up. Funny thing is, it turns out that I've been a moderator for the skins page for a while now, and I didn't even know (which means I could've cleaned it up the same day that I said I'd look at it xD). Bleh :P

Archived