Computer Crashing

XTTX

OK, well this is a problem I've never had before, but it only does it on one computer. uTorrent crashes after a while (sometimes a long time, other times around 30min to an hour). I either get a blue screen of death or just a frozen screen. I am running a nVidia 680i board, and I know that the nVidia firewall has a possibility of crashing your computer, but I have uninstalled that completely. I am also running a Intel QX-6700, and I know that the quad core isn't compatable with everything yet.

Thanks,

Kevin

Edit: While I'm at it, I also have another problem with torrents in general. After a sufficient period of time spent downloading, (for example leaving it on overnight) it will cut off my internet connection. I am currently running under a D-Link router with all relevant ports forwarded. This is a problem I've have forever.

Well lately, it's just been giving me complete freezes. No BSoD recently. I'll update when I get another BSoD or microsoft serious error report.

Edit: Do you know where to find the error report logs? I believe they are stored in two files in the "Documents and Settings.../.../" directory somewhere.

Archived