v 1.2.2 langfile warning message improvement

Chrono79

Change: Show a warning message if there were problems loading a user defined language file.

It would be great if you can read the line number of the old/new/changed line (like in vurlix's posts in Translation forum)

I mean (this is how the utorent.exe.log looks):

*******************************************************************************************

List of unknown strings in the language file:

Number of upload slots: [blank: use default]

Tracker URL:

List of strings not found in the language file:

Trackers:

&Enable DHT for new torrents

|

|

There were errors loading the language file. Please see the file utorrent.exe.log in the application directory.

|

Do you really want to remove the selected torrent(s)?

*******************************************************************************************

I have no idea where the new lines should be (I supposse it does matter where you put the new line to work, at least until now it was like that). If this new feature is intended to get the changes in the langfile as soon as a new µTorrent version is released (and the time between program release and language file done will be shorter) I think this would be really useful (and vurlix will get a rest of people asking for the new template).

EDIT: it seems µtorrent doesn't search for a certain line number and it doesn't matter where you put the new string inside the langfile.

Archived