99.9%...I know it's been posted countless times, but...

FlaewHen

Hi all,

I am using utorrent version 1.7.5 (build 4602) and am stuck with my torrent at the magical 99.9%. I do not have a router (be it D-Link or any other), I am connected via DSL modem. I read all the topics I found on this forum with '99.9' in title and couldn't find a solution...

I've been downloading one file for 3 days now, it got to 99.9% like 20 hours ago. Since then it is downloading with 0-5 kb/s and the ETA ranges from few hours to few days. The availability is 0.9999 and I think it was like this from the beginning. Whatś interesting is that there are seeds, 163 seeds, and I am connected to none of them, why? There are also ~8800 peers and a lot of them are having 99.9% of this file. The logger tab is empty. In the general tab it says -> Wasted: 190MB (9 hashfails).

Anyone has any idea what is wrong? Is the torrent bad? Why can't I connect to any seed when it says there are 163 of them? Shouldn't a seed have 100% of a torrent by default?

Definitely a fake, although it is the first time i have heard of a fake hitting 99.9%, if that is video it should be watchable, and same goes for audio (with listening of course).

If i were you i would definitely stop that torrent right now if it is something you shouldn't be downloading. Last thing you want is a subpeona to court for something you didn't even get the ability to enjoy first.

Archived