Removing Torrents

Addictedd

I'm currently working on a system to remove the torrent (and data) from utorrent once i have performed a few actions (checked it's 100% via mIRC in the webui).

I was wondering if there is a way to remove both the torrent & data from either the webui or the commandline, and if not, how i can just remove the torrent from the webui or commandline!

Thanks,

Addicted

Hermanm, he was asking for remove to do it for values OTHER than 0. Zero means to only remove from the list not delete torrent or data.

I have "webui.trt.colwidth""webui.fls.colwidth""webui.trt.colorder""webui.fls.colorder""webui.trt.sindex""webui.fls.sindex"

"webui.trt.rev""webui.fls.rev""webui.show_cats""webui.show_dets""webui.confirm_when_deleting""webui.alternate_color"

"webui.speed_display""webui.update_interval""webui.hsplit""webui.vsplit""webui.trt.sortrev""webui.fls.sortrev"

"webui.minrows" with default settings and nothing else.. my default del action is 1: I wanted to test if it would delete the torrent, but it doesn't... hence the bugreport.

Must be some other thread I'm not following...

There is another an option under Remove in WebUI to Remove & Delete Data.

I guess its not really clear whether he Addicted wants to Remove from list & Delete Data or Remove from List, Delete .torrent file & Delete Data.

Archived