Urdu Translation

powerofleo

• 3 months later...

How can i test my language?

I have downloaded my language file named "utorrent.exe.lang.txt" and put it to utorrent installed directory but i can not see my translated pharse when launched utorrent.exe. Did i do some thing wrong?????

Please help me, i have to check my language.

• 1 month later...

You have to put your utorrent.exe.lang.txt near your utorrent.exe file.

Only in this case an existing utorrent.lng file will be ignored.

So if you want to use the utorrent.lng file, the utorrent.exe.lang.txt has to be deleted or renamed.

Remember: same name as exe + .lang.txt is the name for your language file for testing!

f.e. utorrent-1.8.1-beta-12323.upx.exe needs a utorrent-1.8.1-beta-12323.upx.exe.lang.txt to work.

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Read this: http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?pid=190961#p190961

Especially that:

If your language is not listed here or translation status of your language is less than 80% (check it here) and you want to help translating uTorrent to your language (which should be your mother tongue) than email Firon or schnurlos with your valid email address for registration to the µTS (µTorrent Translation System), your nickname here in the forums and the language which you want to translate or help with.

This document is a help to find a specific translation file for your language (includes the specific language code for downloading a translation file).

FOR THIS YOU MUST HAVE A FORUM ACCOUNT!

Archived