Tango

hilloki

It's nice, but I think these things needs to be fixed:

*some icons edges needs to be more clear

*the pause button and the stop button needs to be bigger

*the remove button needs to be bigger and round,

otherwise it looks a bit out of place.

Not bad :) Though...

1. The Remove button looks like Stop, which is a bit confusing. The Tango icon gallery has a crossed-circle Delete icon that might fit.

2. The Search button looks different from the Tango one. Interesting choice, no real complaint from me.

3. The use of a "new folder" icon for the Open button doesn't quite fit IMHO, but it's up to you.

• 4 weeks later...

i like the new one a lot more, but i preferred the old stop and url icons. the new delete icon's fine.

keep up the good work!

edit: just looked at the skins page and it seems you've already decided what i was thinking! good stuff! :lol:

edit2: looked a little closer, you still have the old up/down and that "new folder" icon for open torrent. i think the ones you had in your newer screenshot above were better suited/looking. just a thought!

i noticed the update. i like the RSS button a lot actually, breaks with the norm but makes sense.

also i just noticed the fade on the play/pause/stop buttons, doesn't really fit with the others.

so i was thinking something like this :) :

edit: fixed transparencies and shadows.

untitled4iu.png

i noticed the update. i like the RSS button a lot actually, breaks with the norm but makes sense.

also i just noticed the fade on the play/pause/stop buttons, doesn't really fit with the others.

so i was thinking something like this :) :

edit: fixed transparencies and shadows.

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/6636/untitled4iu.png

This version is just about perfect :D I think the one on the Skins Page still has the blurred Start/Pause/Stop icons, though.

(boo, the crossed-out circle is the designated Remove icon in the Tango icon set ;))

MechR: and that's exactly what that button is supposed to do! :P Right now it looks like a "stop" button, which it isn't. It's a remove button. ;)

Waitaminit, you're saying that the red octagon:

tango0yp.png

Looks less like Stop than the crossed-out circle does? O.o

new version of this is up on the skins page now ;)

Yay :)

Archived