Tracker offline issue

outlaw

i've had this problem in recent weeks, i have done everything 2 fix dis like disabling upnp and nat port mapping, dht is already disabled and port is already forwarded. I have tried every single version of utorrent from 1.7.7 to the new beta version and still i have the same problem. Its not just one tracker, its all of dem. Some people have said to just restart utorrent but everytime the tracker updates which is every 30 mins, it goes offline. So practically i cant stay on my comp every 30 mins to restart utorrent. Any suggestions on how 2 solve this? Thank u for takin ur time on reading this.

outlaw,

uTorrent v1.8 has a serious problem with its half open connection limit handling that can cause tracker timeouts.

The latest v1.8.1 beta should have that cleared up, so try it.

Also, your ISP (Carphone Warehouse Broadband Services -- which possibly resells to AOL and others) just turned completely hostile:

http://forum.utorrent.com/viewtopic.php?id=46778

i read it and downloaded the tcpip patch and it worked for a day but the next day i still got offline error. So i went to the event log to see if it was the tcpip but that was fine but i was getting a SidebySide error. Is this related to the problem?

EDIT: any1 know about the sidebyside error?

Archived