Tracker status constantly "updating..." on all torrents.

Paine

Generating no activity on any torrents (including open office torrents). The tracker status for all torrents (downloads, and uploads) is constantly stuck on "updating...".

I can see that some seeds and peers exist on very few torrents, however I have no idea whether my client has actually made contact with them. (i.e. 0 (267) / 0 (5) on open office).

Network light at the bottom is invisible. Ports are definately forwarded. Client is completely responsive, but seems not to actually be *doing* anything.

v1.8.1 (build 12639).

utris works fine ;)

Hrm. Is your internet browsing slowed as well when you're using µTorrent? Can you try some of the suggestions listed in the first link in my signature regarding interrupted/slowed connections? If none of them help, can you provide the rest of the requested information too? Thanks.

utorrent is not slowing other connections, the updating seems to be "cosmetic" only -- I'm not entirely sure any data is being sent anywhere -- otherwise they would have timed out.

Regarding the signature topic -- DHT was already disabled, max_halfopen was lowered to 2 and that had no effect.

Disabling UPNP and Nat-PMP fixed it, however.

Cheers! I wasn't expecting anything to happen, hehehe.

Archived