Speed Guide for Mac? Where is it?

jigga007

Hello,

I just downloaded uTorrent for Mac so I am still getting my feet wet a bit. Maybe I am not looking hard enough but I can't seem to find the Speed Guide. Right now I'm seeding at 1.50 and it seems like my download speeds are shifting between 150-250kb. I want to see if I can get better performance (I have the Green Light) but I do not know where the Speed Guide is.

Thanks in advance.

Makes it easier for users to configure settings correctly, I guess. Good presets tend to do that :P

@NINgod: So you're saying that Transmission uses the µTorrent core? You're saying that Transmission uses a listview in the same way µTorrent does? You're saying that everyone who complains about µTorrent's UI is complaining about Transmission too? You're saying that a Speed Guide makes all the difference between a "rip-off" and an original piece of work? Your reason is hardly a reason, and you're going to need to be more constructive than that.

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

So is there a setup guide for Mac? Or will there ever be one? (I hate Mac and I wish I never bought it)

I'm trying to setup utorrent for maximum download rate. My speediest results are usually 50Mbps down and 10 up. My download rate through utorrent is max 1.8 MB/s. I'm hoping I can reach my maximum potential of approx 6.5MB/s. any ideas?

Archived