small thing, creating an upload avg. speed reset function

ismahill

jewelish,

the speed tab shows the amount of tatal upload/downloads and not by a specific one!

if the guys here would change that so that any selected download is being viewed seperatly

that would be a very nice feature!!

and would solve the earlier issue either!!

Indeed, Speed tab is aggregate. ;) Yes indeed individual torrent tracking may be useful, and it's already been requested.

Maybe you didn't see exactly what I'm talking about before though. On the General tab you can see your average download/upload rate for the ENTIRE TORRENT's run by looking in () . No there's no history, similar to the graph anywhere else. As far as duplicating that information into a column... we got 5 or 6 "merged" columns when RSS was integrated into the listview last go around... maybe in the future. Tell all your friends, refer the link, ask them to be courteous. ;)

When I only need speed data, I keep my uT as 280 x 20 px "bar" mode :D If not, you can see all the graphical data with the dragger-bar clipped all the way to the top showing 1.5 rows of torrent data, showing all the General info spaced out, the Speed tab's Disk Statistics data in just under 780x520 px. <3 the current options, and I can't wait for more.

sorry man, couldn't understand anything :lol:

what's RSS..?

When I only need speed data, I keep my uT as 280 x 20 px "bar" mode big_smile If not, you can see all the graphical data with the dragger-bar clipped all the way to the top showing 1.5 rows of torrent data, showing all the General info spaced out, the Speed tab's Disk Statistics data in just under 780x520 px. <3 the current options, and I can't wait for more.

draged bar..?

<3..?

what's going on..? :lol:

anyways,

the disk statistic does doeses it but it should be implemented though.

utbarspeed.png the minimal uT window if you choose to resize it that small. It's useful for those who ONLY use uT in Bar or FULL-SCREEN mode. There is no "mode" functionality though, so people usually use a webUI frontend for fast / remote access, and use the window like it's supposed to be used... with all the column data.

Whoa, they recently updated us to 10 Mbit. 10mbitslackware.png

it isn't as seen at the 1.8.2 ver, there isn't any status at that version's bar but

it seems almost useless as there is a download bar at the right click advanced tab..

the webUI is a remote control UI isn't it..?

and at 10Mbits is that 8.22 Kbps up!!??????? :lol:

Oh, to make speed show up, Ctrl-P > UI Settings "Show current speed in the title bar" has to be checked. Download bars are per torrent, the WebUI frontends and that title bar setting show total speed (mirror what you see in status bar). :P I don't always have that good speed, I was downloading the new slackware DVD http://slackware.com/torrents/

Yes, WebUI is how to access much of the basic information from the GUI. The main reference page is http://utorrent.com/documentation/webui which also links to the forum thread for the current version.

why not windows..?

it's very simple..:).. no?

anyway, that still maintain the requierment for an "each torrent Up/Dn speed graph" at the speed tab..

the title bar though, is a slightly benefiting feature..

apart from that, it's a strange thing isn't it?

that few torrents sustain a very low speed some times..

peers won't let u upload them faster than ~4-5 Kbps, even while the U flag is showing and it is not neing snubbed or anything..

on "TCP's", you can always blame it on the distance/amout of requests from the server or very high traffic while at the torrents it is just so strange - it seams to be without any aparent reason!!

either that peer has limited his/hers U.L speed or..???

Archived