Visual swarm implementation

eqtitan

pretty useless feature unless you watch your torrents while they're downloading. bloat imo. :P

Running 5 machines 2 are my file servers, I just looking at them nothing more then that I'm one of those folks that watches to see how many peers are connected vs. DL ratios.

Yes, bloat but was just asking thanks though guys/gals. I'd be interested in a plugin if someone is up to it.

pretty useless feature unless you watch your torrents while they're downloading. bloat imo. :P

No kidding. What is the point of this? The list already shows how many people you're connected to. What is the point of drawing them all in a circle? Just make yourself a nice animated gif and watch that instead. :)

I've also noticed that people are asking for Azureus features or Azureus plugins' functionality to be added to µTorrent. What I don't see people understanding is the fact that if something was already relegated to being a plugin in a bloated piece of software, why would something extraneous like that become a standard feature in µTorrent?

• 8 months later...

Holy crap people! Does everyone have to chime in with their opinion when dozens of others have already stated it? This isn't even the only time. Sheesh! I never bother saying anything that has already been said (especially word-for-word); apparently I'm a rare breed.

Visualizations, ala Winamp! That's what we need! So, like, when people have HOTT dance parties, they can use their TORRENTZ! ZOMG!

Hehe, the vis would be affected by the up/down speed, seeders, leechers, and so on instead of BPM. Maybe even a noise/music generator based on those stats. :)

Holy crap people! Does everyone have to chime in with their opinion when dozens of others have already stated it? This isn't even the only time. Sheesh! I never bother saying anything that has already been said (especially word-for-word); apparently I'm a rare breed.

did u notice the date of the last post on this thread? u shouldnt revice old threads without anything important to say about it...

did u notice the date of the last post on this thread? u shouldnt revice old threads without anything important to say about it...

I'm not exactly sure how i reviced it but the date does not change the fact that people were saying the same thing over and over again, even after I pointed it out. My statement was NOT said before, so I did have something to add. I do not understand some people's aversion to reading old threads, usually those people are young and impatient.

Besides, posting to old threads is a direct result of using the SEARCH function which people (usually the same people who decry old threads) are always screaming and nagging to use. Which would you rather have? People using search and posting to old threads or posting new threads that have already been done? You have to pick one or the other because they are mutually exclusive.

i'd rather have have people using the search function and posting on old threads aporting somethen new to the thread, not having 'em posting something as "yeah it is nice" or "nah it sucks" or people commenting about how other people respond -.-

anyway, when the post is done, many people will of course put their oppinions in the matter, doesnt matter if it has already been said as it would make the point stronger anyway, so why not let 'em?

it was a 2 day discussion, where the point was made, reviing old threads is always good when u say anything new about the topic, i mean somethen like "i would like it to be implemented because whatever reason and would be good since whatever and etc, and using it this days etc etc", but revinig an old thread to comment on how bad was the discussion? i mean gee... u made me read the thread just to say "u people are harsh" being a dead topic long ago? ...

Actually I made you read the thread to say you people waste space and time by adding redundant posts when one would have been enough. At least give another example why it's bad if you must say the same thing over again. You can't possibly justify the above repetitiveness, that's much worse and wasteful than either posting an already existing thread or posting to an old thread.

Archived