[toolbar + tabs] - Pirates

Allied

Avast Ye scurvy dogs. I be wanting to... actually I think I'll skip the pirate talk for this thread.

I thought I'd make a pirate themed toolbar. With Bram working with Glickman(which sucks) and Ludde working with PeerFactor(which i have no problem with), it looks like BitTorrent is going legit. So when you feel like the good old days of BitTorrent are gone, the Pirate toolbar and tabs will be there,

scp4xz.gif

matching tstatus and tabs and program icon?! :P

tstatus wouldn't work. There's not enough room to define each button and fit in a pirate face.

But the tabs are easy enough to do. Added. I had to edit the toolbar a little so there were no duplicate emoticons.

Could a mod change the title of this thread to [toolbar + tabs] Pirates

• 3 months later...
Alright, I couldn't find anything better to do. So here's Pirates 2,

...it's just a toolbar. Everything else is too small to play with.

I tried to download this skin, Pirates 2, but when I click the download link, I get the toolbar for Pirates 1 instead. Am I missing something?

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Arrrrrrrrr!.....with th' new update, the tab icons arent workin anymore.....would it be possible t'get an update so I see what I've seen for gods only knows how long now?......utorrent just dont look right to me without all me pirate fellas sittin there.

Shoulda mentioned this along time ago, but love ya work Allied, aswell as yer tabs an toolbar, I use the pirate icon shown above as the main icon, and someone elses parrot icon for the tray, together it all looks beautiful, no matter what anybody else says abut the quality of the emotes.

Archived