Small Bugs

Superman710e

Hi All,

Thanks again for this great linux server version!

Here's a few bugs I've found so far.

token_auth_enable

doesn't seem to be respected. (Set to false for testing, and still requires token for all operations.)

In the docs in this section there is a typo:

RSS Filter Actions:

?action=filter-remove&filter-id=[FILTER ID] This action removes the corresponding RSS filter from the list of RSS filters.

?action=filter-update&filter_id=[FILTER ID] This action adds or updates an RSS filter.

The update option should be:

?action=filter-update&filter-id=[FILTER ID]

(Dash instead of an underscore.)

webui_dir_files

Doesn't seem to affect the location of webui.zip, but I get the feeling that although not explicitly mentioned in the docs, this setting is only for when serving the webui from an external webserver?

Perhaps also it should be mentioned in the docs (could be there and I missed it?), I've found the webui.zip file needs to be in wherever you've setting the

-settingspath

flag.

Thanks,

Jason

token_auth_enable

doesn't seem to be respected. (Set to false for testing, and still requires token for all operations.)

I'll investigate this.

In the docs in this section there is a typo:

RSS Filter Actions:

?action=filter-remove&filter-id=[FILTER ID] This action removes the corresponding RSS filter from the list of RSS filters.

?action=filter-update&filter_id=[FILTER ID] This action adds or updates an RSS filter.

The update option should be:

?action=filter-update&filter-id=[FILTER ID]

(Dash instead of an underscore.)

Ah! That's where that went. Another developer here had mentioned that in the documentation, but I was looking in the wrong place. I was about to ask him but you saved me the trouble.

webui_dir_files

Doesn't seem to affect the location of webui.zip, but I get the feeling that although not explicitly mentioned in the docs, this setting is only for when serving the webui from an external webserver?

Perhaps also it should be mentioned in the docs (could be there and I missed it?), I've found the webui.zip file needs to be in wherever you've setting the

-settingspath

flag.

Yes, webui_dir_files doesn't affect where the server looks for webui.zip; that's by design. It is for a feature in a different product; I've removed that from the server docs since it doesn't apply. There isn't a setting for specifying the location of webui.zip yet.

Archived