"Run this program when download finishes"

xixixix

Are there any programs made for this feature? Like azureus plugins Firstly i want a simple thing: move downloaded files to another folder. I know there is such a feature and i'm using it now but i want to move some files to another folder then that folder automatically. In azureus i can do it with category plugin and changing the files' categories and it automatically saves it there.

Programs made for this feature...? Any program with command line support (or at least support running with arguments) will work with this. As for moving, you can move with command line (I think you can do this: cmd /C move %D NEW_DIRECTORY for multi-file torrents, cmd /C move %D\%F NEW_DIRECTORY for single files), but you'll have to remember to update the torrent download location if you decide to keep it in the list just in case.

Edit: Wow I just realized I typed mv instead of move in those commands...

• 4 months later...

Hi again i just found the way to do the job :D

cmd /k c:\program files\winrar\winrar.exe e "D:\utorrent\My Movie.part01.rar" "s:\film\My Movie"

i don't know if the quotes are nessesary but it worked. you could probably shourten it down with the utorrent commands but this worked just as well.

my path was c:\programmer\winrar\winrar.exe since im using danish windows so you might have to use the quotes there as well, but it worked without for me.

Archived