WebUI - PocketPC compatible?

WebReaper

Chaps, was idly wondering over the weekend whether the WebUI function for uTorrent will work on my PocketPC? It'd be great if I could connect to uTorrent remotely and upload a torrent which a mate has emailed me, all done remotely on my PocketPC device.

If it needs testing, I'd be happy to give it a shot and test the compatibility, if somebody wants to fire through the webui zip file. (I'm a C# web development project manager and wrote this, so I won't be filing n00b bug reports, if that helps ;)).

Somehow, I doubt that its Javascript capabilities are up-to-par with its desktop counterpart, but I could very-well be wrong. I don't think AJAX is a requirement, as a static page could be served (assuming a separate WebUI for mobile phones -- lite? -- actually gets completed), but Javascript is definitely required.

Firon, are you able to email me the webui.zip so I could check it out? WM5 PIE supports Ajax, according to this, and the PIE JavaScript support is very good too but it'd be good to give it a test.

If it doesn't work, I'll be awaiting the 'lite' version with interest. :)

• 4 months later...

Even a simple html based interface listing how my torrents are and in what speed they are downloading (that would update once I got into the page, no fancy auto update features) would be good enough for me to check how things are going by checking my mobile.

Archived