WebUI v0.315

Directrix

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi, I've got the webui installed and running, and it works great in Firefox, but doesn't seem to load correctly in Safari (v1.3.2 on OS X10.3.9-- Is that the problem?). I get the login dialog, enter the user/pass and the loading screen appears, but it's half off screen and never loads beyond that. I've tried the cookie thing in the readme to no avail.

Here is a screenshot

webuiprob.png

As much as I like Firefox on the PC, the Mac version leaves a lot to be desired so I'd like to get this working. Thanks for your help.

Great! Awesome! Would love it to work on my N80 (Series60v3) browser. It asks for the login, accepts but then just hangs on the white "loading..." screen, just like pictured in the post above by milkohol. It may be ambitious but if it could work from your mobile that is pretty awesome! Have tried without mobile Opera and get the same blank screen.

Do the developers know how this could be fixed?

I m using u v.1.6 (build 474) and now I want to use webui. will some one help me that did I remove utorrent v.1.6 first and then install webui. Second, I m on Lan and and using 2 computers and both the machines have installed utorrent v.1.6 , did I install webui on both machines or not. and how I can configure them so I can check their performance remotely. did I put the ip address or not and also both the machines have administrator password, and where i can put the password in webui.

best wishes.

the webui is just excellent but if one small feature was implemented then it would solve the dynamic ip problem.

i mean like i got web hosting and a domain of my own but my ip generated for the internet is dynamic so if utorrent had a section where u could configure the ftp username and password and address where to upload its status so then i can simply go to that url of my site and connect to the webui rather than use any 3rd party softwares or services and it also solves the problem of dynamic ip.

Bipin

Hey Guys!

Excellent work! It worked straight out of the box for me... really great work.

I'm running a dynmaic IP with a DynDNS service. I'm not having any problems with accessing the webUI at all. I access the webui from home.digitaldelinquent.net which has a CNAME of delinquent.homeip.net. uTorrents running behind a NAT router with the relivent port forwarded!

Congrats on the work you have done. You've just converted another Azureus user. ;)

Cheers

Delinquent

@bgmnt, you can leave µTorrent open at home and check and manage your µTorrent at work for example. At any case, if µTorrent is inside a browser you can check and manage your torrents everywhere you have internet connection.

Edit: Cleaned up some misspelling

Archived