CC (replaced .au with unoffcial flag)

EH (replaced ? with unofficial flag)

EU (replaced ?)

GP (replaced .fr with UPLG flag)

ME (added)

PS (replaced ? with unofficial flag)

RS (added)

TF (replaced .fr with TAAF flag)

You MUST download them both or you'll have problems displaying the correct flags!

As a side note, I think the only domains still using the ? flag are AQ and SU.

Let me know if there are any issues with the new files.

Edited by eng

pimposh.com|UK

ipbolaget.com|SE

evermind.net|SE

multimedios.net|MX

exe-net.net|CS

arenanet.net|BG

dedigate.com|BE

modicon.com|FR

birulevo.net|RU

parabolanet.com|RS

ozerki.net|RU

talkadsl.com|UK

phpoint.net|FI

hossjo.net|SE

berceni.net|RO

adminor.net|SE

leszczyny.net|PL

aussiewholesale.net|AU

talkgas.net|UK

hilima.net|FI

lediet.com|FR

w802.net|RS

yourcomms.net|UK

ok... one thing man that really irks me is all shawcable.net are CANADIAN. theres no way an americian isp could be that good... sry but no. vc.shawcable.net = vancouver cg.shawcable.net = Calgary ed.shawcable.net = Edmonton theres a bunch more but that gives u a general idea. shaw = a 12Mbit (and thats the slow package) cable connection. love to see the US pull that off with their population to backbone ratio.

Edited by Kain_Dragoon

Updated .conf

ok... one thing man that really irks me is all shawcable.net are CANADIAN.

shawcable.net|CA has been in the .conf file practically since the beginning (as of this post its line 1438, if you don't believe me). I suspect that you probably have something setup incorrectly if you're getting a US flag for that hostname.

There's a small problem with the flags.bmp

Wow, good eye. Just so happened that I didn't have any DE hosts when testing it so I didn't notice the problem.

Both the .conf and .bmp have been updated. Get both again if the glitched DE flag bothers you; otherwise just getting the .conf should be fine.

Wow, good eye. Just so happened that I didn't have any DE hosts when testing it so I didn't notice the problem.

Both the .conf and .bmp have been updated. Get both again if the glitched DE flag bothers you; otherwise just getting the .conf should be fine.

TW flag too. :P

Yikes!

There was a lot more flags then what you guys have found so far that had the problem of the surrounding pixels not being #F0F (which is the colour that becomes "transparent"). I'm blaming it on Photoshop when the image was reduced to 8-bit colour :P

Hopefully I got rid of them all now :/ The .bmp has been updated again. Let me know if I missed any.

notice this host is without flag.I think is Guyana . hope you will fix and add the flag.

GY is in the .conf and has a flag in the .bmp so I'm not sure why you didn't see a flag for that hostname.