WebUI v0.361 ready for testing

Directrix

@user9475: tstatus.png is set as the background-image of the name cell and then you can use the background-position property to move the image around. The problem is that you can't (currently) clip the background image to, for example, a 16x16px rectangle. So, using the horizontal image doesn't work out too well.

@ZaInT: Here is the tstatus.png from the Silk theme.

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just a very little bug:

When i open the webui, click on preferences, queueing.

The field "or seeding time is ..." shows "ignore".

If i close preferences with cancel and then open the preferences again it shows the real value.

I've noticed this bug on this field only, but maybe more fields have the same problem.

The point is that if i modify another value in that mask and click ok it saves the "ignore" value too.

If I was unclear i'll try to explain in a different way :D

Thank you.

One problem I found with the ETA was that if the # of weeks was 0 and the # of days was greater than 0 it wouldn't display as 0w _d.

@sirWest: o_O I don't know what's going on there, but I do think it's possible if during endgame-mode µTorrent was waiting for a block and the WebUI updated that instance.

Hello,

I have a problem with the new skin. The grey border is not at the good place :p00310.png

I don't know if it's linked to my configuration : UT 1.8 stable on Debian with Wine. WebUI used on Firefox 3.0.1

About the design itself... I don't really like it, but it's another question ^^

@Directrix: Doesn't the time conversion function allow only for times up to 2 years anyway? Numbers higher than that should have been ignored :o

@tmmtmm: That's not a bug. That's exactly what the refresh button is for. It wastes too much bandwidth to refresh the files list every UI update.

Using uTorrent 1.8 (latest) with WebUI 0.361 (latest) in either IE7 or Firefox 3.0.1 causes the "Loading..." problem for me, similar to how others have described it. I have reinstalled uTorrent at home, redownloaded webui.zip, placed the file correctly, unblocked it from Internet zone, used the cookie reset request, etc. to no avail. The observable problem is that the CSS styles (and others) have not been applied. I used Fiddler2 to investigate the HTTP traffic and discovered an issue decoding the GZip compression, which reported "compressed data contains an invalid header signature". In looking at the response for /gui/main.css I saw the header "Content-Encoding: gzip" yet plain text data in the body, which explains the earlier error. Please look into fixing the GZip encoding mismatch, either within uTorrent or by removing the content encoding header property. Or let me know if there's something I can do to correct this. Please also note that I can view WebUI at home locally just fine, this is only an issue when accessing from elsewhere.

Well, if µTorrent is at least serving it correctly locally, then something else is interfering, not µTorrent. There is no mismatch -- when µTorrent serves gzipped content, it is already pre-gzipped. µTorrent does absolutely no decoding. If you're having trouble, simply un-gzip the files in webui.zip, repack the un-gzipped files as a new webui.zip, and replace the old one. Or get the "legacy" webui in the first post.

"Seeds: 6 of 97 connected (¿? in swarm)"

I confirm this issue.

Ultima Moderator says that WebUI doesn't receive the data but on latest utorrent the swarm numbers are present.

The cases are 2: or utorrent doesn't transmit the swarm numbers to WebUI; or WebUI is not receiving them.

I think it would be important to correct this bug.

@Brama: Exactly.

I finally found the problem where the ETA would display ( > 2)y _w...it turns out that if the number of seconds gets really small and you calculate the number of years (seconds / 31536000) you'll end up with a really, really small number represented in E-notation, e.g. 3 seconds = 9.512937595129376e-8 years. Now the thing that I didn't consider was that if you convert that number to an integer with the JavaScript function parseInt (which is so wrong, because parseInt accepts a string as an argument) it'll end up converting the argument to a string, e.g. "9.512937595129376e-8", and parseInt("9.512937595129376e-8") == 9. FAIL.

Archived