µTorrent 3.2 stable (27568)

Firon

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is build 27850 now. WTF where is changelog?

The "Add torrent" dialogue seems semi-broken here - too widely stretched (Win7/x86/1920X1080) . Right Buttons are missing . Is it only on my PC?

http://www.imagebam.com/image/2077b9208479266

Same issue just started right now after adding I think was my 5th torrent. Using "µTorrent Stable (3.2 build 27850)"

Tried this version since it's release now and now I had enough. Sorry to see how you keep screwing this up. Since you "improved" the UI it has just gone downhill for this once lite-weight torren program.

I say my farewell and just hope I'll find some other torrent program out there that's more like uTorrent were before it went down to this low level.

You satisfied people keep enjoy this and byé from me...

Same.

I had my fears when uTorrent went bloatware, hence being using an old version for a long while. Just upgraded to 3.2 but never ever expected it to be this bad, having a stable version released with a basic fundamental bug ie adding torrents.

How come the update function is not working properly?

I had version 3.1.3 and the check for updates function says that there is no new version available. But then I went to µTorrents website and found out about this new 3.2.X version. This is the second time my µTorrent fails to report a new version. Last time it was version 3.1.2 that did not report version 3.1.3.

What is the point of a built in update function that actually can not find updates? :(

How come the update function is not working properly?

Because we haven't put 3.2 on the automatic updater at 100% penetration yet.

JUST LIKE EVERY FUCKING VERSION THAT HAS COME IN THE PAST 3 YEARS!

What is the reason for the harsh words?

That is not in the spirit of a good and welcoming community!

I was not aware of updates being held back. What is the reason for not including stable builds to the automatic update scheme?

If it is not stable, it should not be called stable!

I too am having problems with the dialog box since updating. I wish I'd never bothered. How can it be classified "stable" when an intrinsic and basic part is not working!?

And I can not use the beta version, as beta software is banned from some of the trackers I use. Why don't utorrent push out the fix!?

Not sure if it's been posted here already. I checked all pages but maybe I missed it.

When I add a new torrent as usual the little window pops up allowing me to choose a save location etc.

But for some reason the contents of that window seem to extend beyond the edge of the little window itself, removing the "OK" & "Cancel" buttons from view. If they're even there to begin with.

6jFqU.png

Since utorrent 3.2 came out.......major problems have been occurred

-when down and up simultaneous the disk is used to much vs utorrent 3.1.2

-if your computer is running more than 3 days with utorrent on and exit the program the hole disk is used for several minutes for nothing

- compared to 3.1.2 this new version has more problems......maybe you will fix this

The download pages says µTorrent Stable (3.2 build 27886), but when I download and install the latest version it says build 27850.

Since utorrent 3.2 came out.......major problems have been occurred

-when down and up simultaneous the disk is used to much vs utorrent 3.1.2

-if your computer is running more than 3 days with utorrent on and exit the program the hole disk is used for several minutes for nothing

- compared to 3.1.2 this new version has more problems......maybe you will fix this

I upgraded to 3.xx from 2.2.1 for the "save directory" column.

Which 3.xx version do you recommend at the moment?

I also noticed when using selective download the xxx.dat file takes awhile to delete itself after I remove the torrent from the list. This was instantaneous in 2.2.1.

Archived