Crashing when minimized

conqui

When minimized, 3.4.1 will often just exit all by itself, no warning, no dialogue.  Maybe happens 50% of the time after it has been minimzed for at least one hour.  Have never had it happen when it was the only thing on screen, only when minimized.  Seems to mainly happen when I am only seeding, though happened once when also downloading.

Related issue -- when I restart 3.4.1 after one of these crashes, it loads a bunch of other seeds that I had not been seeding.....oddly enough, these extra seeds are all completed around the same date as the ones I was seeding before uT crashed.

Update. Now it is restarting itself after crashing while minimized. I know this has happened because all the statistics have started over.

I must say that after years and years of uTorrent updates, this is the only one where I have had problem after problem. It is completely unacceptable to have this number of problems that myself and others are reporting. Someone got a hair up their ass about changing how connections to peers are selected, and it required a bunch of other changes that has made uT a completely unreliable and unpleasant application. It's like designing a wonderful new car engine, but in order for it to work the wheels have to collapse and the windows have to shatter and scar the passengers and the roof has to cave in a smash passenger skulls. One doesn't know what the next unpleasant and unacceptable bug is going to be that basically makes the application unusable.

Archived