Speed test partially works

cool9

I used an old version of Utorrent until 2 mths ago and had trouble downloading maybe 70% of torrents. Then I tried to portforward my router (Breezeline Internet Service) and didn't work so I upgraded to newest Utorrent version and installed PIA VPN and portforwarded it. I can still only get 30% of torrents to download. I usually have a lot of active torrents (now I have over 18). Maybe it's the site(s) I'm getting the torrents from (I always have problems with wstracker and openbittorrent trackers). And I get a "Connection mis-match error" in Tracker Tabs.

I got some torrents from 1337x a wk ago and each had well over 50-125 seeders and only 10% of them downloaded.

Speed test says "Network: Port is not Open but able to download" and Bandwidth test failed. How do I fix this?

utorrrrr.jpg

Edited by cool9

On 10/6/2024 at 5:37 AM, cool9 said:

and installed PIA VPN and portforwarded it.

Speed test says "Network: Port is not Open but able to download"

You need use vpn service with port forwarding future.

maybe that helps - https://helpdesk.privateinternetaccess.com/kb/articles/how-do-i-enable-port-forwarding-on-my-vpn

Bandwidth test failed. How do I fix this?

Bandwidth test not works many years.