Terrible Upload

rockofclay

My upload bandwidth on certain torrent files is not being used. I have a green light, and utorrent has been working fine for a long time until now. I have problems where, there are peers there, but the program only connects to seeds, and not peers. My ratio is terrible on these torrents, so about halfway through the download goes to nothing as well. I have a NB1300 router. This seems always to happen with [specifics removed] torrents

• 2 months later...

if this problem is only happening with [specifics removed] perhaps you might consider reporting the problem to that site's forum as it might have something to do with their tracker and not your bittorrent client

I'm wondering if possibly if encryption settings on your end or theirs might cause the inconnectivity? Sorry, but there are so many reasons why their computers might not be able to connect to yours and many of them would have not at all anything to do with your own computer.

Since it seems to be site specific, my best advice to you is to discuss this with that site, as they might be more able to identify why this is occuring with their members.

sorry, hopefully others in the forum with more extensive knowledge will have more ideas to assist you

Archived