Default settings for Preference tabs Connection & Bandwidth?

SkyyFaery777

Hello, uTorrent Forum Readers:

While attempting to follow advice on how to increase my speed, I've changed some settings under the Preferences tabs of Connection and Bandwidth without first writing down the default settings for boxes where the numbers can be manually input. I also didn't check for a "return to default" option before making these changes.

After realizing that the experimental changes wouldn't work for me, I realized that I couldn't make a simple change back to the original number settings. Should a compassionate individual be in possession of the default settings for any numbers capable of being manually changed within the tabs of Connection and Bandwidth, I would truly appreciate anyone who could share those figures with me.

Or, if the default settings can't be found, does anyone recommend a set of optimal settings for the options under Connection and Bandwidth?

Thank you for any assistance ya'll can give me!

I will first try the link you've provided. Should I continue to experience difficulties resulting from my ultra smooth moves, I'll return to inquire further.

Many thanks for your help in my vague matter.

(For a girl who gets excited over the successful installation of programs, I probably should have never even opened the "Preferences" window to begin with...)

Archived