Torrents not loading in client

beguiler

I'm running uTorrent 3.4.5 (build 41865) on a Windows 10 PC. Have had no issues with it. I currently have a dozen or so torrents seeding and everything seems to be working fine.

However, I am unable to add new torrents. No matter the tracker, when I click to add, I press 'OK' but nothing happens. The torrent never shows up. Whether I add to client directly from the browser or I save the .torrent file to my drive and add from there -- the same: nothing.

Everything worked fine last night. Downloaded a torrent last night. Haven't changed any settings. But today... no go.

Couldn't find anything in the FAQ and my search of the forums didn't bring up anything relevant. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

4 hours ago, beguiler said:

I'm running uTorrent 3.4.5 (build 41865) on a Windows 10 PC. Have had no issues with it. I currently have a dozen or so torrents seeding and everything seems to be working fine.

However, I am unable to add new torrents. No matter the tracker, when I click to add, I press 'OK' but nothing happens. The torrent never shows up. Whether I add to client directly from the browser or I save the .torrent file to my drive and add from there -- the same: nothing.

Everything worked fine last night. Downloaded a torrent last night. Haven't changed any settings. But today... no go.

Couldn't find anything in the FAQ and my search of the forums didn't bring up anything relevant. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

Archived