General question about older versions utorrent Android

jimdays

I'm of the belief that any software  improves up to a certain point, and then after that, the newer versions will be deproved. Deproving often includes more ads, bundled unwanted software, much larger file size of install file, eliminating useful (but not so popular) features. People that use utorrent for Windows often talk about their preferred version. I myself use utorrent ver3.0 and am happy with it.

I have Android 4.4.2 on a cheap LG smartphone and recently installed the latest version (3.28.235 build 42612) of utorrent that I got from Google

Play. I don't mind the ads, but there is an advert video that often plays and requires me to X it out. I'm not willing to pay for the pro version.

There is this website (https://www.apk4fun.com/history/3195/)

that has old versions of Android utorrent.  Can someone give me some suggestions which old version of Android utorrent might not have this video advert, and still work good on my smartphone? Would also be nice if I could actually see the seeders/leachers as an entry in a split window (like with the Windows utorrent).

I

Archived