Can't upload anything from Oink, does someone know what to do ?

Derville

I'm using µtorrent and everything is working just fine except for one thing:

When i've downloaded something from oink.me.uk the tracker seems to stop and i cant upload any more..He just doesnt seems to connect to the peers.It is really getting quite irritating because im on ratiowatch now so i need to upload as much as i can but i CAN'T upload anything,,grr.Anyone knows what to do? Tried about everything, got no network problems, configured all the preference.

Would appreciate it a lot if someone would come up with somethin!

Oink is notorious for an extremely low peer/leecher to seeder ratio. Basically, the only way to really get your ratio up on Oink is if you make your own torrents and upload it to Oink.

Downloading and then seeding doesn't work too well there. :\

Yep, green light and all.Got enough seeders and peers also but there still isnt happening anything.Another problem, SL83, is that uploading torrents doesnt seems to work for me.It looks allright at first but when i try seeding it it doesnt works..i got no clue why not

There are usually so many more seeders than peers on Oink, that it's very hard to get your ratio up unless you make your own torrents there. And the problem with that is, if you don't have stuff that people want, they aren't going to want to dowload it. My ratio on Oink is the lowest of all my torrent sites because I never download or upload on it.

Ok.For an example:

738 seeders( 0 connected ), 2 peers (0 connected) and

92 seeders( 0 connected) , 45 peers ( 2 connected, but isnt uploading at all!)

And like i've said before, part of my problem is that when you try to upload something on Oink, you have to get a 1.0 ratio on it so it gets visible, but when I make an upload, it doesnt seed itself..

Overseeded torrent... the peers aren't interested in downloading from you simply because there are so many other seeds to choose from. You're SOL on Oink -- everyone else likely wants to maintain a ratio higher than just "average," so they seed perpetually, giving other people who REALLY need to seed no chance.

Archived