Speed Problem

grassy

Hi again, I am downloading a couple of items and one is 307mb and the other is 115mb and it has taken 2 days so far and one is at 33% and the other is at 23%, so is this normal?. I am also having trouble conecting to web pages in general over the internet. They are not opening up due to what? I was going to put a smile on the end of the message but i am tired of waiting for the page to open up. SMILE Regards Grassy

It has got to 96% and has stopped and has been like that for most of the day, the red arrow is pointing down and there are no seeds and no download rate at all, but it still shows it is downloading but not going anywhere. Do i need to turn off my computer firewall. Regards Grassy

All done guys, i defragged my computer and deleted some files that i did not need. Just waiting on one more torrent which is still at 96%, but i will just have to wait . Plus, there was a corrupt file in there, but dont ask how it got there as i would have no idea.I did not turn off my firewall. The last thing i did was run a virus scan and it was fine. Thanks for your input Ultima, it put me on the right path.THANKS. Regards Grassy

Archived