How soon we forget....

gondolf

We were all newbie's once. I know it has got to be annoying to have the same mindless questions regurgitated time and time again. And I know between the user guides and FAQ's there is probably every detail to every aspect of bit torrents in general and u-torrent in particular, addressed in some fashion.

Having said that I'll say this. I don't think the bit torrent community was envisioned as the exclusive domain of the computer savvy, if it were, this forum would not exist. My short experience here has been very positive. U-torrent is a great client and it seems like folks here in general, are not averse to helping. That's why I find it annoying to have a question dismissed, and relegated to the trash, just because I could have looked it up. I've been reading up so much (and trying to wrap my mind around it as well) to the point that's its just nice to have some fine points explained.

No doubt there is a lot of laziness on the part of newbie's, and I don't mind being answered with a link, or a FAQ reminder-but trash my question?

I just think a forum environment should be just a "bit" more tolerant...

It's moved to trash because it's already covered in the faq, and therefore not required as a separate thread. It's keeping the forums tidy - and clearly wasn't meant as a means to cause affront to yourself.

Of course, if you want to take offence, that's your choice. ;)

Archived