FiOS and bit torrent?

skillgore

I don't think it would have any problems, I'm getting a 15mb down/2mb up FiOS line tomorrow, so I'll let you know how it goes. I assume it just became available in your area, like it just did for me, where do you live? (I'm in apple valley, CA)

Well verizon let me down, not really unexpected though, they said they could lay the lines and set it up the same day. They didn't show up the day they said they would, and when they did, it took them two days to lay the fiber optic lines from the street to the house, and now their saying that they can install it around the 11th of this month o_O

moose, they did the same with me but they got it installed today. I order the Fios on August 3rd, and they schedule to install it on August 25..and when it hits august 25 they showed up and told me that they need to lay some lines before installation. Meaning they cant install it on the 25th..So i got pissed and call the customer service center and they gave me 2 month free fios for my incovience..cause i waited 3 weeks and they dare to reschedule me. lol

but yeah, they took 1 week to lay out the fiber, but they installed it today =)

and with utorrent, i m having problems connecting with it.

so am i, after about 2 weeks i have finally broken down and am calling the people who make this "darn" router, and for a nominal fee of 29.95. they are going to help me out.

Portforward.com was a big help, but it still would not work.

so i will be calling Actiontec today to figure this out. hopefully with there help i can also help out portforward, who is somehow incorrect in some area.

don't know,

but thanx for all the feed back

Archived