trubble with "automatically load torrent from directory"

wizztorr

When using this feature I've discovered that if you are moving a torrent into the directory from another, there is no problem. However if you are downloading a torrent (in my case using the Opera browser version 9.01), if you save to the directory before the file is fully downloaded, µTorrent will not load it. However if I wait until the download is complete then click on the Save button, it will work. Haven't tested other browsers.

If you have torrents in the directory that are not autoloaded, make sure they have the .torrent extension - I've seen some torrents with *.rar.rar when they should have been *.rar.torrent instead. Also try moving the torrents out of the directory, then move them back in. If that doesn't work, the torrents might be bad or corrupted. Try redownloading.

now it works, what i did was to edit a script a have that writs the contens of my finnished torrent catalog (runs every 1 min) (I use this to get a list of new downloads on my desktop with samurize)

and added a line that copied *.torrent fom my default download catalog to my torrent load catalog

Archived